Raised in an entrepreneurial home, Rob Stokes (Chairman of the Red & Yellow School) knows what it takes to start a business and to grow it into a success and sustainable venture.
Rob gives the best (and most honest!) advice about the importance of sales in the value chain. A must watch for anyone wanting to start their business or going freelance full-time.
- “Sales adds a lot of value.” – Rob Stokes
- “My favourite reason for someone leaving my business is to start their own business.” – Rob Stokes
- “Now you have to find new people who are totally unknown to you and you have to convince them… and that’s when it gets hard!” -Rob Stokes
- “I like the fact that fat gets removed from the value chain.” – Rob Stokes
- “I allowed her to see my needs, which was to have an amazing home for my family to grow up in. Interestingly, she wanted that more than she wanted a bit more money, and I didn’t know this without asking questions.” – Rob Stokes
Rob talks about entrepreneurship and the value of starting your own business… and not hating yourself if you fail.
- “Having a business makes it much easier to learn.” – Rob Stokes.